Yet Another Python Parser System
DescriptionYAPPS is an easy to use parser generator that is written in Python and generates Python code. There are several parser generator systems already available for Python, but this parser has different goals: Yapps is simple, very easy to use, and produces human-readable parsers. It is not the fastest or most powerful parser. Yapps is designed to be used when regular expressions are not enough and other parser systems are too much: situations where you might otherwise write your own recursive descent parser. This package contains several upward-compatible enhancements to the original YAPPS source:
- handles recursive input ("include files")
- better error reporting
- reads input incrementally
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".