Yet Another Telephony Engine (YATE)
DescriptionYATE is a telephony engine aimed at creating a telephony server that performs well enough to deal with PBX requirements and also flexible enough for complex Gateway and IVR solutions. Features:
Conference server - with up to 200 voice channels in a single conference
VoIP to PSTN gateway
PC2Phone and Phone2PC gateway
IP Telephony server and/or client
H.323 multiple endpoint server
SIP session border controller
SIP registration server
IAX server and/or client
Jingle client or server
MGCP server (Call Agent)
ISDN passive and active recorder
ISDN, RBS, analog passive recorder
Call center server
Prepaid and/or postpaid cards systemThis package contains YATE Server itself.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".