Yorick-based adaptive optics system simulator
DescriptionYao is a monte-carlo simulation package for adaptive optics. It can be used stand-alone through a GTK-based integrated graphical user interface or as a Yorick language extension. Yao features:
* Shack-Hartmann and Curvature WFS, on or off axis;
* support for Stackarray (piezostack), curvature (bimorph), modal
(zernike) and Tip-Tilt deformable mirrors. The altitude of
conjugation is adjustable;
* arbitrary number of WFSs and DMs, with the possibility of mixing
types. It is therefore possible (and easy) to simulate single DM
systems, as well as single non-zero conjugate, GLAO and MCAO
* support for Natural and Laser Guide Stars (or a mix), WFS with
photon and read-out noise;
* multi-layered atmospheric model with geometrical propagation
* speed-optimized loop: critical routines have been coded in C.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".