Key Storage Module for YubiKey One-Time Password (OTP) tokens
DescriptionYubiKeys are USB tokens that act like keyboards and generate one-time passwords. This package contains a server written in PHP for use with Apache that decrypt YubiKey One-Time Passwords (OTPs), normally only used by YubiKey OTP validation servers. The architecture is that a set of validation servers manage the token counters and respond to OTP requests from clients, and utilize a set of back-end YubiKey Key Storage Module (KSM) servers to perform the actual AES key decryption. The protocols are openly published. This implementation store the AES keys in a database unencrypted, which can be protected using file-system encryption mechanisms Another KSM implementation is available in the yhsm-yubikey-ksm package that use the YubiHSM hardware to protect the decryption process. Sometimes the KSM runs on another server than the validation server, but it is possible to run both on the same machine. After installing and configuring this package you will have a YubiKey KSM server up and running via Apache.
1138 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.15-6 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".