CERNLIB data analysis suite - file transfer program
DescriptionCERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences. ZFTP is a macro-extensible file transfer program which supports the transfer of formatted, unformatted and ZEBRA RZ files (CMZ, HBOOK, etc.). It provides a common interface on all systems and avoids the problems of file format conversion that occur when transferring CERNLIB files between different architectures. Except for the special treatment of CERNLIB files and use of a different port, zftp is very similar to an FTP client. Unless you are already familiar with this program, it will almost certainly be useless to you.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".