Implementation of Algol 68 as defined by the Revised Report
DescriptionAlgol 68 is a secure, expression-oriented programming language with which you elegantly code algorithms without having to bother too much about irrelevant technical details and limitations inherent to many other languages. Algol 68 Genie offers for example: » many runtime checks facilitating debugging and improving the » reliability of your programs, native support for arbitrary precision » arithmetic including complex numbers, syntactic constructions to » support linear algebra, a gdb-style debugger and a pretty-printer to » beautify source code, optional linkage to GNU plotutils, the GNU » scientific library or PostgreSQL, extensions as UNIX pipes, regular » expression matching, and web page content fetching.
1377 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.8-2+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".