Apophenia Statistical C Library -- binary package
DescriptionThe Apophenia Statistical C Library is an open source C library for working with data sets and statistical models. It provides functions on the same level as those of the typical stats packages (such as OLS, probit, or singular value decomposition) but gives the user more flexibility to be creative in model-building. Apophenia is meant to scale well, to comfortably work with gigabyte data sets, million-step simulations, or computationally-intensive agent-based models. Apophenia builds upon the GNU Scientific and SQLite libraries, MySQL/mariaDB is also supported. The core functions are written in C, but experience has shown them to be easy to bind in Python, Julia, Perl, Ruby, etc. The source code is distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 (GPL2). This package provides several command line utility examples.
1213 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0+ds-8 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".