This package can find query parameters for URL endpoints.
Web applications use parameters (or queries) to accept user input, take the
following example into consideration.
This URL seems to load user information for a specific user id, but what if
there exists a parameter named admin which when set to True makes the endpoint
provide more information about the user?
This is what Arjun does, it finds valid HTTP parameters with a huge default
dictionary of 25,890 parameter names.
It takes less than 10 seconds to go through this huge list while making just
50-60 requests to the target.
- Supports GET/POST/POST-JSON/POST-XML requests;
- Automatically handles rate limits and timeouts;
- Export results to: BurpSuite, text or JSON file;
- Import targets from: BurpSuite, text file or a raw request file;
- Can passively extract parameters from JS or 3 external sources.
Arjun is useful for penetration testing (PENTEST) and network security
analysis, serving as OSINT.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install arjun