Molecular Graphics and Modelling System
DescriptionAvogadro is a molecular graphics and modelling system targeted at molecules and biomolecules. It can visualize properties like molecular orbitals or electrostatic potentials and features an intuitive molecular builder. Features include:
* Molecular modeller with automatic force-field based geometry optimization
* Molecular Mechanics including constraints and conformer searches
* Visualization of molecular orbitals and general isosurfaces
* Visualization of vibrations and plotting of vibrational spectra
* Support for crystallographic unit cells
* Input generation for the Gaussian, GAMESS and MOLPRO quantum chemistry
* Flexible plugin architecture and Python scriptingFile formats Avogadro can read include PDB, XYZ, CML, CIF, Molden, as well as Gaussian, GAMESS and MOLPRO output.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".