web server log analysis program
DescriptionAWFFull is a Web server log analysis program, forked from Webalizer. It adds a number of new features and improvements, such as extended frontpage history, resizable graphs, and a few more pie charts. Webalizer is a great weblog analysis program but hasn't been going anywhere in recent years. AWFFull takes that base and starts to fix the niggles and annoyances and hopefully become a useful enhancement. As a base, weblizer has a stated goal of producing web server analysis. AWFFull on the other hand, will gradually focus more on the business intelligence contained within those logs - and not specifically limited just to web server logs. Major Enhancements vs. Webalizer The frontpage history can now cover more than 12 months. StyleSheets (CSS) are supported. Customise to your hearts content! The log type can be auto-detected Can process: CLF, Combined, Squid, FTP XFER and Domino v6 Logs All graphs are now resizable, rather than being a fixed size Config File simplification to reduce duplication of common config pairings Bookmarking numbers are tracked. Be aware that these are estimates! Backend changes: Use of PCRE lib and standard library calls to ease coding pain Pattern Matching improvements can increase the speed of a run by 50%. YMMV! 404 Errors are tracked and displayed with both the target and referrering URL Can specify what is a page or what is not.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".