Telepathy extension for Banshee
DescriptionThis extension provides integration between the Empathy instant messenger and Banshee. It provides the following features:
* Download your friends' Banshee library metadata and check out what they
listen to, their ratings, BPM values, etc.
* View your friends' playlists and export them to disk
* Share what you're listening to with all your instant messaging friends by
advertising the track, artist, and album of the currently playing track in
Empathy's status message. This can be disabled.
* Download your friends' music; one track at a time or a selection. You can
cancel ones in progress, queued, individually or all at once. The sender has
the option to cancel all in progress or queued transfers only. Both sender
and receiver get a progress bar. File sharing can be disabled.
* Stream your friends' music. This feature can be disabled.Banshee is a media management and playback application for the GNOME desktop.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".