tool to manipulate BibTeX files
DescriptionBibTeX provides an easy to use means to integrate citations and bibliographies into LaTeX documents. But the user is left alone with the management of the BibTeX files. BibTool is intended to fill this gap. BibTool allows the manipulation of BibTeX files which goes beyond the possibilities -- and intentions -- of BibTeX. BibTool manipulates BibTeX database files through the command line front-end bibtool which accepts numerous options. Modifications are performed through resource instructions that allow the modification of the various internal parameters determining the behavior of BibTool; resource instructions can be grouped in resource files. The original BibTool distribution contains a sufficient set of resource file samples to perform basic, relevant manipulations. BibTool contains a documentation written in LaTeX. BibTool is written in C and has been compiled on various operating systems like flavors of UN*X and MSDOS machines.
1268 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.67+ds-5 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".