BRIG can display circular comparisons between a large number of genomes,
with a focus on handling genome assembly data.
* Images show similarity between a central reference sequence and other
sequences as concentric rings.
* BRIG will perform all BLAST comparisons and file parsing automatically
via a simple GUI.
* Contig boundaries and read coverage can be displayed for draft genomes;
customized graphs and annotations can be displayed.
* Using a user-defined set of genes as input, BRIG can display gene
presence, absence, truncation or sequence variation in a set of
complete genomes, draft genomes or even raw, unassembled sequence data.
* BRIG also accepts SAM-formatted read-mapping files enabling genomic
regions present in unassembled sequence data from multiple samples to
be compared simultaneously
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install brig