This plugin allows one to communicate with an Exchange 2007 or 2010 server
using the Exchange Web Service (EWS) interface.
Plugin works with the Exchange Webservice Server of Exchange 2007 or 2010 or
that from Microsoft Office 365.
With this plugin, you can perform these tasks from within Icedove/Thunderbird:
* Sync Calendar and Task/Todo items from an EWS (Exchange) server. Syncing is
done on a user settable poll interval. It will track changes on the server
and update the local memory cache.
* Create, modify and delete calendar events and Task/Todo items. They will get
synced immediately with the EWS server.
* During creation of a new calendar you can use the Exchange Autodiscover
functionality (when enabled on the Exchange server) to find the right server
and mailbox settings. Selecting the right folder is easy with the build-in
* Access any Calendar or Task folder on your EWS server as long as you have
the right primary SMTP or alias email address and access permissions.
* Poll your inbox for meeting invitation request or cancellations. They will
show up in your calendar.
* Manage how meeting invitations or cancellations are automatically handled
* Add as many calendar objects as you wish and iceowl-extension will allow.
* Manage "Out of Office" settings for each calendar mailbox
* Import ICS files.
* Manage and view attachments.
* Look at user availability (Free/Busy) information.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install calendar-exchange-provider