DVI to plain text translator
DescriptionCatDVI translates a TeX Device Independent (DVI) file into a readable plaintext file. It aims to generate high-quality output that reproduces all aspects of the DVI file within the limits of the output medium. CatDVI uses Unicode internally and can output ASCII, ISO Latin 1 and UTF-8 Unicode. CatDVI can be used for previewing TeX documents on character-cell displays such as traditional terminals and terminal emulators. It is also possible to use it in generation of plain text documents from TeX source, assuming that the document is written with this conversion in mind. CatDVI is under development and as such yet incomplete. However, it is quite useful even in its current form and already outperforms some of its competition in some areas. CatDVI requires that the TFM files for all fonts used in its input DVI files are installed or can be generated by kpathsea.
480 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.14-12.1+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".