chiark system administration scripts
DescriptionThis package contains a number of small administration scripts used by chiark.greenend.org.uk and other systems belonging to the Sinister Greenend Organisation. Featuring: chiark-named-conf: a tool for managing nameserver configurations and checking for suspected DNS problems. Its main functions are to check that delegations are appropriate and working, that secondary zones are slaved from the right places, and to generate a configuration for BIND, from its own input file. sync-accounts: a simple but flexible account info synchroniser. sync-accounts is a tool for copying un*x account data from remote systems and installing it locally. It is flexible and reasonably straightforward, but lacks integration with other distributed databases such as NIS. cvs-repomove and cvs-adjustroot: tools for moving CVS repositories and adjusting working trees. palm-datebook-reminders: a program which emails mails you reminders about the appointments in your Palm's Datebook. cvsweb-list: cgi program to list ucgi (userv-utils) cvsweb repos expire-iso8601: keep or expire backup trees named after their dates gnucap2genspic, ngspice2genspic, genspic2gnuplot: convert gnucap files and ngspice output files to genspic and genspic files to gnuplot input so they can be plotted. hexterm: connects to serial port and allows the user interact in ASCII and hex. Ie, a hex "terminal" program which lets you speak a serial port protocol directly. (Needs tcl8.4 to be installed.) random-word, remountresizereiserfs, summarise-mailbox-preserving-privacy
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload now
20 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.4.2build1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".