Common Lisp the Language, second edition, book (Pre-ANSI)
DescriptionThis package installs the HTML version of Guy L. Steele book Common Lisp the Language, second edition. This book describes a snapshot of the Common Lisp language during the period that the ANSI Common Lisp standard was created. Thus, this book describe a NON-STANDARD version of Common Lisp which is similar to, but is *NOT*, ANSI Common Lisp. For reference on ANSI Common Lisp, use the Debian package "hyperspec". This book is included in Debian because, while it does differ from the ANSI standard, it has more details than the "hyperspec" about the design and usage of Lisp. This package does not contain the actual HTML files, but rather downloads the HTML archive from the Internet and then installs it.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".