Multiple alignment of nucleic acid and protein sequences (graphical interface)
DescriptionThis package offers a GUI interface for the Clustal multiple sequence alignment program. It provides an integrated environment for performing multiple sequence- and profile-alignments to analyse the results. The sequence alignment is displayed in a window on the screen. A versatile coloring scheme has been incorporated to highlight conserved features in the alignment. For professional presentations, one should use the texshade LaTeX package or boxshade. The pull-down menus at the top of the window allow you to select all the options required for traditional multiple sequence and profile alignment. You can cut-and-paste sequences to change the order of the alignment; you can select a subset of sequences to be aligned; you can select a sub-range of the alignment to be realigned and inserted back into the original alignment. An alignment quality analysis can be performed and low-scoring segments or exceptional residues can be highlighted.
7303 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1+lgpl-8+b1 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".