Reimplementation of the Eisen-clustering software
DescriptionThe open source clustering software available here contains clustering routines that can be used to analyze gene expression data. Routines for hierarchical (pairwise simple, complete, average, and centroid linkage) clustering, k-means and k-medians clustering, and 2D self-organizing maps are included. The routines are available in the form of a C clustering library, an extension module to Python, a module to Perl, as well as an enhanced version of Cluster, which was originally developed by Michael Eisen of Berkeley Lab. The C clustering library and the associated extension module for Python was released under the Python license. The Perl module was released under the Artistic License. Cluster 3.0 is covered by the original Cluster/TreeView license. This package only contains the command line and motif gui versions of Cluster 3.0.
1480 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.59+ds-1+b1 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".