Normalize-scss is a Sass version of Normalize.css.
Normalize.css is a collection of HTML element and attribute rulesets
to normalize styles across all browsers:
* Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
* Normalizes styles for a wide range of elements.
* Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
* Improves usability with subtle modifications.
* Explains what code does using detailed comments.
Normalize-scss aims to use a light dusting of Sass
to make Normalize even easier to integrate with your website.
It currently adds:
* Vertical rhythm mixins: Allowing you to alter the font-size,
line-height and margins in Normalize's output
without hacking the library.
* Optional Eyeglass support.
* Several ready-to-fork versions
that integrate typography Sass modules like Typey,
style guides built with KSS,
or the legacy Compass module.
Sass is a pre-processing language for CSS.
It allows you to write cleaner stylesheets
and makes collaboration on your CSS a breeze.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install compass-normalize-plugin