Curses based password manager using PGP-encryption
DescriptionThis program is a ncurses based console tool to manage passwords and store them public key encrypted in a file - even for more than one person. The encryption is handled via GnuPG so the programs data can be accessed via gpg as well, in case you want to have a look inside. The data is stored as zlib compressed XML so it's even possible to reuse the data for some other purpose. The software uses CDK (ncurses) to handle the user interface, libxml2 to store the information, the zlib library to compress the data and the library GpgMe to encrypt and decrypt the data securely.
2650 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.32-1.2+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".