helper script to make the Debian source package
DescriptionThis package helps you to convert an upstream source package (or VCS contents) into the Debian package by adding files required for the Debian source package. The generated debian/rules file uses the new dh command syntax from the debhelper (>=9) package. The debmake command invoked in the upstream source tree without any option can generate files which is good enough to create a single arch=any Debian binary package for local use without touching them. The generated files should be edited to make it conform to the Debian policy if the package is to be uploaded to the Debian archive. By adding few options, this command can generate template files for the arbitrary combination of the multi-binary and multi-arch package, etc. This includes making of the rules file for the -dbg package and the control file for the multiarch library package. This debmake command also scans copyright and license texts in the source files to help crafting the proper DEP-5 compatible debian/copyright file. It does more than what licensecheck(1) offers.
3435 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.3.2-1.1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".