document once, include anywhere
DescriptionDoconce is two things: 1. Doconce is a very simple and minimally tagged markup language that looks like ordinary ASCII text (much like what you would use in an email), but the text can be transformed to numerous other formats, including HTML, Wiki, LaTeX, PDF, reStructuredText (reST), Sphinx, Epytext, and also plain text (where non-obvious formatting/tags are removed for clear reading in, e.g., emails). From reStructuredText you can go to XML, HTML, LaTeX, PDF, OpenOffice, and from the latter to RTF and MS Word. From Pandoc one can generate Markdown, reST, LaTeX, HTML, PDF, DocBook XML, OpenOffice, GNU Texinfo, MediaWiki, RTF, Groff, and other formats. 2. Doconce is a working strategy for never duplicating information. Text is written in a single place and then transformed to a number of different destinations of diverse type (software source code, manuals, tutorials, books, wikis, memos, emails, etc.). The Doconce markup language support this working strategy. The slogan is: "Write once, include anywhere".
1728 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.7.3-1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".