This package contains several tools to listen to and create network traffic:
* arpspoof - Send out unrequested (and possibly forged) arp replies.
* dnsspoof - forge replies to arbitrary DNS address / pointer queries
on the Local Area Network.
* dsniff - password sniffer for several protocols.
* filesnarf - saves selected files sniffed from NFS traffic.
* macof - flood the local network with random MAC addresses.
* mailsnarf - sniffs mail on the LAN and stores it in mbox format.
* msgsnarf - record selected messages from different Instant Messengers.
* sshmitm - SSH monkey-in-the-middle. proxies and sniffs SSH traffic.
* sshow - SSH traffic analyser.
* tcpkill - kills specified in-progress TCP connections.
* tcpnice - slow down specified TCP connections via "active"
* urlsnarf - output selected URLs sniffed from HTTP traffic in CLF.
* webmitm - HTTP / HTTPS monkey-in-the-middle. transparently proxies.
* webspy - sends URLs sniffed from a client to your local browser
(requires libx11-6 installed).
Please do not abuse this software.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install dsniff