Dual-Screen PDF Viewer for LaTeX-beamer
DescriptionThis is a specialized PDF Viewing application custom-made for the LaTeX class beamer, specifically the "show notes on second screen=right" option. To make use of this program, you will need a document created by latex-beamer, and you will need two monitors connected to your computer. They do not need to have the same resolution, not even the same aspect ratio. This program will split your PDF page in half, and display the left half (intended for the audience) on one monitor (think: a notebook's VGA output connected to your university's projector) and it will display the right half (intended for you) on the second screen. Also, on the second screen, you get page thumbnails and status information, like the time since you started the presentation and a "wall clock".
2724 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.15.1-1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".