AnyEdit plugin adds several new tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse
editors, to output consoles, to Eclipse main menu and editor toolbar. AnyEdit
contributes also Import/Export working sets wizards.
* show the whitespace (tabs vs. spaces) in editors and may use custom project
settings for tab <-> spaces auto-convert-on-save feature.
* perform tabs <-> spaces convert on multiple files or entire directories and
supports also file exclusion filter for tabs <-> spaces action.
* automatically remove trailing whitespaces and/or perform tabs <-> spaces
conversion on a "save" action in all text-based Eclipse editors. It can
automatically create a new line at the end of the file if the last line was
not terminated by new line.
Also adds additional actions to menus and toolbars:
* "Save All", "Open File" and "Show whitespace in editor" buttons to the
global Eclipse toolbar.
* "Open File", "Open Type" and "Save to file..." actions to supported output
consoles and "Save to file..." toolbar button to the Console view.
* four new context menu actions to "Compare With" and "Replace With" menus
in both editors and files.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install eclipse-anyedit