Bm.el enables visible bookmarks in GNU Emacs.
- Navigate between bookmarks specific to the current buffer or cycle
through all buffers. When cycling through bookmarks in all open
buffers, the search will always wrap around.
- Configurable wrapping modes when end of bookmark set is reached.
- Setting bookmarks based on a regexp, or on a line number.
- Goto the point of a bookmark or the beginning its line.
- Persistent bookmarks: They are non-persistent by default, but can
be automatically persisted on either a global or per-buffer basis.
- Annotated bookmarks: The annotation is displayed in the message
area when navigating to a bookmark.
- List bookmarks with annotations and context in a separate buffer.
- Different bookmark styles: fringe-only, line-only, or both.
- Experimental support for creating or removing a standard Emacs
filename-based bookmark every time one toggles a bm.el one.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install elpa-bm