Cowboy is a small, fast and modular HTTP server written in Erlang
DescriptionCowboy is also a socket acceptor pool, able to accept connections for any kind of TCP protocol. Cowboy aims to provide the following advantages:
* 'Small' code base.
* Damn 'fast'.
* 'Modular': transport and protocol handlers are replaceable.
* 'Binary HTTP' for greater speed and lower memory usage.
* Easy to 'embed' inside another application.
* Selectively 'dispatch' requests to handlers, allowing you to send some
requests to your embedded code and others to a FastCGI application in
PHP or Ruby.
* No parameterized module. No process dictionary. 'Clean' Erlang code.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install erlang-cowboy