library about internet message for emacsen
DescriptionFLIM (Faithful Library about Internet Message) is a library to provide basic functions about message representation and encoding for emacsen. It consists of following modules:
std11.el STD 11 (RFC 822) parser and utility
mime.el to provide various services about MIME-entities
mime-def.el Definitions about MIME format
mime-parse.el MIME parser
mel.el MIME encoder/decoder
mel-b-dl.el base64 (B-encoding) encoder/decoder
(for Emacs 20 with dynamic loading support)
mel-b-ccl.el base64 (B-encoding) encoder/decoder (using CCL)
mel-b-en.el base64 (B-encoding) encoder/decoder (for other emacsen)
mel-q-ccl.el quoted-printable and Q-encoding encoder/decoder (using CCL)
mel-q.el quoted-printable and Q-encoding encoder/decoder
mel-u.el unofficial backend for uuencode
mel-g.el unofficial backend for gzip64
eword-decode.el encoded-word decoder
eword-encode.el encoded-word encoder
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".