OpenType fonts based on Computer Modern
DescriptionThe Latin Modern fonts, also known as "lm fonts", are a set of scalable fonts in PostScript Type 1 and OpenType formats. They are based on the PostScript Type 1 version of the Computer Modern fonts and contain many additional characters (mostly accented ones). This package provides the OpenType variant of these fonts. For support for TeX and Type 1 (PostScript) fonts, see the lmodern package. The Latin Modern fonts were generated using MetaType1, a program based on MetaPost for generating PostScript Type 1 fonts (ftp://bop.eps.gda.pl/pub/metatype1/). Their size is reasonable and they are usually considered to be of good quality (compared to cm-super, for instance; however, cm-super contains font families that have no equivalent in this package; additionally, there are character sets that are supported by cm-super and not by the Latin Modern fonts).
9576 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.004.5-3 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".