font with character ranges from Unicode 4.1
DescriptionMPH 2B Damase is a SuperUnicode font, including ranges in Plane 1 and ranges added in the latest release of the Unicode standard (4.1). Some ranges added in the 4.1 release of the Unicode Standard. These ranges cover Tifinagh, Kharosthi, hPhags-pa, Old Persian Cuneiform, etc. The support for some scripts is not complete because the font lacks contextual substitution (via OpenType tables) and composite glyphs, which are required to support Kharosthi and other scripts fully. Please read the Debian README for a fuller discussion of the problems this may cause.
4595 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 001.000.dfsg.2+ds1-6 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".