set of plugins for gedit
Descriptiongedit-plugins contain a set of plugins for gedit, GNOME's text editor. The following plugins are included:
* Bookmarks: Easy document navigation with bookmarks
* Bracket Completion: Automatically adds closing brackets.
* Character Map: Insert special characters just by clicking on them.
* Code Comment: Comment out or uncomment a selected block of code.
* Color Picker: Pick a color from a dialog and insert its hexadecimal representation.
* Color Scheme Editor: Source code color scheme editor
* Commander: Command line interface for advanced editing
* Dashboard: A Dashboard for new tabs
* Draw Spaces: Draw spaces and tabs
* Find in Files: Find text in all files of a folder.
* Git: Highlight lines that have been changed since the last commit
* Join/Split Lines: Join several lines or split long ones
* Multi Edit: Edit document in multiple places at once
* Smart Spaces: Forget you're not using tabulations.
* SyncTeX: Synchronize between LaTeX and PDF with gedit and evince.
* Embedded Terminal: Embed a terminal in the bottom pane.
* Text Size: Easily increase and decrease the text size
* Word Completion: Word completion using the completion framework
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".