An automatic and learning DJ for audacious
DescriptionGJay (Gtk+ DJ) generates playlists across a collection of music (mp3, ogg, wav) such that each song sounds good following the previous song. Matches are based on both automatically analyzed song characteristics (BPM, frequency) as well as user-assigned categorizations (song 'color' and rating). It is ideal for DJs planning a set list or home users who want a non-random way to wander large collections. All you have to do is tell GJay the base directory where you store your music files. It will then queue every file in the directory for analysis. Analysis is done in a separate process. When you quit GJay, you can choose to let this analysis process continue in the background. You can also choose to run GJay as a daemon, without any user interface.
4155 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.2-1.2+b2 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".