GNU Ada compiler
DescriptionGNAT is a full-featured Ada 2012 compiler. A quote from http://www.adaic.org says: "Easily reused and maintained, readable and user friendly, Ada code facilitates such massive software projects as the Space Station and the Paris Metro. It has proven to be extraordinarily robust in decades' worth of daily field tests under the most rigorous conditions in which millions of lives have been at stake." Ada is the language for real-world, mission-critical programming. At the same time, Ada's radical type safety helps novice programmers avoid many common mistakes and deliver their software on time (see http://www.adaic.org/atwork/trains.html). This empty package depends on the default version of the Ada compiler for Debian, which is part of the GNU Compiler Collection. Its enforces the same version for all Ada compilations, as described in the Debian Ada Policy.
3882 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 7 (Information last updated about 9 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".