Various applets for the GNOME panel - binary files
DescriptionKeyboard Accessibility Status: indicates keyboard accessibility settings, including the current state of the keyboard, if those features are in use. Battery Charge Monitor: monitors the power subsystem on a laptop. Brightness: provides a way to adjust screen brightness. Character palette: provides a convenient way to access non-standard characters, such as accented characters, mathematical symbols, special symbols, and punctuation marks. Command: shows the output of a command. CPUFreq: CPU frequency scaling monitor. Disk Mounter: lets you mount and unmount drives and file systems. Eyes: pair of eyes which follow the mouse pointer around the screen. Weather Report: shows the current weather conditions, and forecasts. Inhibit: allows you to inhibit automatic power saving. Invest: lets you track your invested money. Modem Monitor: lets you activate and monitor a dial-up network connection. System Monitor: a system load indicator. Network Monitor (Netspeed): shows how much traffic occurs on a network device (ethernet card, wireless LAN card, or dial-up). Sticky Notes: lets you create, view, and manage sticky notes on the desktop. Search Bar: allows you to find your data quickly using Tracker. Timer: lets you start a timer and receive a notification when it is finished. Trash: lets you drag items to the trash folder. Window Picker applet: window switcher showing only icons, not titles.
8232 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.26.0-4 (Information last updated 39 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".