GnuTLS is a portable library which implements the Transport Layer
Security (TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) and Datagram
Transport Layer Security (DTLS 1.0, 1.2) protocols.
GnuTLS features support for:
- certificate path validation, as well as DANE and trust on first use.
- the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP).
- public key methods, including RSA and Elliptic curves, as well as password
and key authentication methods such as SRP and PSK protocols.
- all the strong encryption algorithms, including AES and Camellia.
- CPU-assisted cryptography with VIA padlock and AES-NI instruction sets.
- HSMs and cryptographic tokens, via PKCS #11.
This package contains a commandline interface to the GNU TLS library, which
can be used to set up secure connections from e.g. shell scripts, debugging
connection issues or managing certificates.
Useful utilities include:
- TLS termination: gnutls-cli, gnutls-serv
- key and certificate management: certtool, ocsptool, p11tool
- credential management: srptool, psktool
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install gnutls-bin