games (and more) package browser using DebTags
DescriptionGoPlay! is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that uses DebTags for easily finding games in the package archive. The program uses FLTK for handling the widgets, and libept as the backend for retrieving the data. GoPlay! is also a generic yet simple to use DebTags-based package browser. Prepackaged browsers GoLearn!, GoAdmin!, GoNet!, GoOffice!, GoSafe!, GoWeb! and GoScience! show applications (and for some of them also documentation) packages related to education, administration, network, office, safety, web and science. You can also roll your own custom browsers using commandline options.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".