GHC powered daemon for fast Haskell development
Descriptionhdevtools is a backend for text editor plugins, to allow for things such as syntax and type checking of Haskell code, and retrieving type information, all directly from within your text editor. The advantage that hdevtools has over ghc-mod is that it runs silently in a persistent background process, and therefore is able to keeps all of your Haskell modules and dependent libraries loaded in memory. This way, when you change only a single source file, only it needs to be reloaded and rechecked, instead of having to reload everything. This makes hdevtools very fast for checking syntax and type errors (runs just as fast as the ":reload" command in GHCi). In fact, syntax and type checking is so fast, that you can safely enable auto checking on every save. Even for huge projects, checking is nearly instant. In addition to checking Haskell source code for errors, `hdevtools` has tools for getting info about identifiers, and getting type information for snippets of code.
1303 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1.8.0-1+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".