desktop volume rendering application for large data
DescriptionImageVis3D is a volume rendering application specifically designed to render large data. This is achieved by splitting the dataset into multiple levels of detail (LoD), with each level itself decomposed into multiple bricks (atomic rendering primitive). Interaction occurs at the coarsest LoD, which can be rendered instantaneously on almost all modern systems. After a configurable delay, ImageVis3D will successively render finer levels of detail, until the data are visible at their native resolution. Development of ImageVis3D is sponsored by the NIH/NCRR Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing (CIBC), and the DOE Visualization And Analytics Center for Enabling Technologies (VACET).
3897 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.1.0-5 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".