Ipe supports making small figures for inclusion into LaTeX
documents as well as making multi-page PDF presentations
Ipe's main features are:
* Entry of text as LaTeX source code. This makes it easy to enter
mathematical expressions, and to reuse the LaTeX-macros of the main
document. In the display text is displayed as it will appear in
* Produces pure Postscript/PDF, including the text. Ipe converts the
LaTeX-source to PDF or Postscript when the file is saved.
* It is easy to align objects with respect to each other (for
instance, to place a point on the intersection of two lines, or to
draw a circle through three given points) using various snapping
* Users can provide ipelets (Ipe plug-ins) to add functionality to
Ipe. This way, Ipe can be extended for each task at hand.
* The text model is based on Unicode, and has been tested with Korean,
Chinese, and Japanese.
Package lua5.3 is recommended if using Ipe with LaTeX.
Package texlive-latex-recommended enables unicode text entry (for
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install ipe