Small and fast daemon for Java applications
Descriptionjaminid is a very small (and fast) daemon meant to embed in Java applications as an add-on HTTP interface. There are many advantages to using jaminid in your programs:
* Couples the server as closely as possible to the application.
* Can easily provide an elegant interface, in a style of programming that is
not at all harder than traditional console I/O.
* May be used to attach a thin client interface to pre-existing applications
* Enables HTTP deployment without developing an HTTP daemon or knowledge of
* The server can bundle with the application removing the need of a third
party server. This makes the application easier to distribute.
* Does not require knowledge of any other scripting language.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".