determine which of two given jpegs (same size) is the original
DescriptionTry to determine which same picture was saved at a higher quality, even if the picture was saved at low quality and later at a higher quality. By a statistical analysis over the quantization table stored in a jpeg one could probably deduce the quality which the picture was saved (i.e. this particular save), but it in no way says anything about the picture quality itself (i.e. whether it has ever been saved at lower quality before since its creation). For example, one might have saved a jpeg picture at low quality, and later saved at a higher quality, yet the information lost during the first save can't be restored.
99 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.0.2-3 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".