graphical notepad for use with a pen tablet
Description`jscribble` is a graphical notepad with as many pages as you want. You can organize your notes within notepads. Best used with a graphics tablet or touchscreen. Taking notes on paper allow you to draw and write whatever you want. Some people are fast enough in LaTeX to set complicated formulas while in a lecture. Some prefer to draw these by hand but do not like carrying lots of paper with me. `jscribble` offers screen based note taking with as many pages as you want. `Xournal` offers more features but is paper size oriented which does not make sense on a 10" netbook screen where one wants to use the whole screen for taking notes. Another focus was set to avoid any mouse navigation. All you can do with your mouse (or pen) is draw, therefore you cannot click anything accidentially. Navigation is done with the keyboard.
20300 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.7.7-2 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".