syntax tree builder and visitors generator for JavaCC
DescriptionJTB (Java Tree Builder) is a syntax tree builder and visitors generator to be used in front of JavaCC (Java Compiler Compiler). It takes a JavaCC grammar file as input (usually a ".jtb" file) and automatically generates the following:
* a set of syntax tree classes based on the productions in the grammar,
utilizing the Visitor design pattern;
* four interfaces: IVoidVisitor, IVoidArguVisitor, IRetVisitor,
* four depth-first visitors: DepthFirstVoidVisitor, DepthFirstVoidArguVisitor,
DepthFirstRetVisitor, DepthFirstREtArguVisitor, whose default methods simply
visit the children of the current node;
* a JavaCC grammar ".jj" file (jtb.out.jj by default), with the proper
annotations to build the syntax tree during parsing (which then must be
compiled with JavaCC).New visitors, which subclass any generated one, can then override the default methods and perform various operations on and manipulate the generated syntax tree.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".