Text mode interpreter for Z-Code adventures
DescriptionThis package provides the jzip Z-Code interpreter required to run Infocom or Inform-generated text adventures, although the format can be used for more than games. It is based on the zip interpreter sources and adapted by John D. Holder <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The ckifzs program, for checking the basic structure of save files against the QUETZAL standard, is also included, as is the jzexe program to create a standalone executable by gluing a Z-code file to jzip. For other Z-Code interpreters, also see the frotz, xzip, fizmo, and gargoyle-free packages in Debian. The current list of interpreters available within Debian can be viewed here: http://packages.debian.org/stable/zcode-interpreter
33 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 210r20001005d-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".