ensure that the latest KDE Development Platform is installed
DescriptionThis package ensures that the latest version of the KDE Development Platform packages are installed on the system. This metapackage is intended to be used only in the Build-Depends of the KDE Software Compilation packages. If the "Breaks" effect of this package is not desired on the maintainer system, it can be overridden by installing a custom version of this package with the pkgkde-override-sc-dev-latest command from the pkg-kde-tools package.
999 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4:4.12+5.102 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".