embedded web application development framework
DescriptionThis package contains KLone's source code, to be used to build custom kloned servers. KLone is a fully-featured, multiplatform, web application development framework, targeted especially for embedded systems and appliances. It is a self-contained solution which includes a web server and an SDK for creating WWW sites with both static and dynamic content. When using KLone, there's absolutely no need for any additional component: neither the HTTP/S server (e.g. Apache, Netscape, Roxen), nor the typical active pages engine (PHP, Perl, ASP, Python). KLone does everything, and does it fast and small. KLone blends the HTTP/S server application together with its content and configuration into a single executable file. The site developer writes his/her dynamic pages in C/C++ (in usual scripting style: <% /* code */ %>) and uses KLone to transform them into embeddable, compressed native code with the native C/C++ compiler. The result is then linked to the HTTP/S server skeleton to obtain one single, ROM-able, binary file. This means that he/she can get:
872 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1.0~rc1-1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".