music notation workshop
DescriptionLaborejo, Esperanto for "Workshop", is used to craft music through notation. It is a Lilypond GUI frontend, a MIDI creator and finally a tool collection to inspire and help one to compose music. It works by reducing music-redundancy and by seperating layout and data. Laborejo provides many features:
* Unlimited tracks/staffs, voices, items.
* Input via Keyboard, Mouse or MIDI.
* Flexibel and fast shortcut and configuring system.
* Portable, as few dependencies as possible.
* PDF generation, ready-to-print, through Lilypond.
* Separation of editing and note/data entry and layout.
* MIDI file generation.
* Playback through JACK.
* Control over performance from a global level (e.g.
change how long non-legato notes or fermatas are) to
detailed, technical tweaks like MIDI CC messages as
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install laborejo