document management system based on PHP and MySQL
DescriptionLetoDMS combines all these features with a nice-looking web interface which makes it possible to access your documents not only via intranet in your office but worldwide via the Internet. In detail LetoDMS offers you these features:
* Upload files through web interface
* Create folders to group your documents
* Edit document and folder properties online
* Detailed information on uploaded documents
* Lock and unlock documents
* Update documents - old versions are saved
* Individual icons for different MIME types
* Set expiration date for documents
* Users are notified about new, updated or expired documents via email
* Download documents or view them online within your browser
* Control access via detailed ACLs (access control lists)
* User and Group management
* Powerful search engine
* Multi language support
* Template system
* User can choose language and theme on login
* Intuitive user interface
* Should work with every browser
* Automatic conversion of various document formats to HTML for online viewing
* Supports multiple instances.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".