Generates LaTeX code from literate Haskell sources
Descriptionlhs2TeX includes the following features: Different styles to process your source file: for instance, "tt" style uses a monospaced font for the code while still allowing you to highlight keywords etc, whereas "poly" style uses proportional fonts for identifiers, handles indentation nicely, is able to replace binary operators by mathematical symbols and take care of complex horizontal alignments. Formatting directives, which let you customize the way certain tokens in the source code should appear in the processed output. A liberal parser that can handle most of the language extensions; you don't have to restrict yourself to Haskell 98. Preprocessor-style conditionals that allow you to generate different versions of a document from a single source file (for instance, a paper and a presentation). Active documents: you can use Haskell to generate parts of the document (useful for papers on Haskell). A manual explaining all the important aspects of lhs2TeX.
591 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.19-5 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".